All functionalities in one system
At Paylogic we believe in the following steps within the ticketing process.
1. Configuration of your event: select which type of tickets you want to offer, create your guest lists and/or voucher codes and decide through which channels tickets are going to be sold.
2. (Online) sales: integrate the ticketing process in your website, use social media plug ins, sell through retail stores, through mobile applications and use the placement system.
3. Payments: select which payment methods you want to offer your visitors and immediately open up for ticket sales.
4. Fulfillment: how do visitors receive their tickets? Can they buy them in a store, do they receive them online as e-ticket, on their mobile device or delivered at home? You decide what suits your target group best.
5. Access: arrange access management of your event. Would you like to make use of personnel from Paylogic or do you have your own staff and would you like assistance from the Paylogic Event Managers?
6. Reporting: a flexible system that shows you all the needed (background) information on the status of sales and where adjustments might be needed.
In control of your ticket sales
Through the Paylogic Live Sales Dashboard you can track sales 24 hours a day. Our statistic systems shows how many tickets are sold, how many people are purchasing, what your revenue is and how many vouchers or coupons have been used. With this and other accessible data you are capable of adjusting sales strategies at any time. It is even possible to continue selling tickets during your event.
More about our Back Office
Guest list modules
Product & voucher codes